Almost everybody likes the feeling when their photo or post on social media sites gets a lot of likes and followers.
To many, the more free likes and followers a user has, the better their reputation is and this creates a curiosity for other users to follow and like a certain user’s page, post, and/or photo.
You may have wondered before if you should get free likes and free followers on your account to boost your online reputation. Free likes and free followers, unlike the usual way of getting more of these by purchasing them, allow you get free likes and free followers on specific post or photo rather than on your whole account/profile.
A user usually have to submit a photo from their social media account/profile and then the company will process it through the system so that this photo or post will get the free likes and free followers. A user may have to submit many times if he or she wishes for more posts or photos to get free likes, but this idea is much more appealing than having to pay for it.
If you’re considering, it’s a good idea to submit one item first so you could see its response.
Getting Likes in Your Facebook Page
Without question, Facebook is known as one of the most renowned social networking sites where users can instantly share their posts, photos and status in just one click. When users post something, of course, they wish to obtain more likes and comments about it whether they admit this or not. But, what if you do not get your desired likes and comments? Is it possible to get free likes for your status and anything you share on your Facebook page?
In reality, there are a few useful steps when it comes to maximizing the number of your likes for the photos, videos and status that you share. What is more, obtaining free likes can come with two styles which consist of fake likes or real likes.
How can you obtain real likes for the content that you share on your Facebook page?
- Consider tagging your friends in order to create more number of likes. Take into consideration that tagging simply implies including your friends in your picture. To do so, you can tag by up to fifty friends in your photo. If you do this, your friend’s friends may also like the photo you posted.
- Please be guided that for you to do this, it is imperative to make your photo as public. The technique in tagging is that you can tag by up to fifty friends at a time. Then, after you tag fifty friends, you can remove fifty friends after roughly 2 or 3 days. Afterwards, consider re-tagging fifty friends. It is a great trick to try this process until all your friends get tagged in your photo. This way, you will certainly obtain a minimum of 750 hundred likes if you have 1,500 Facebook friends.
- To highly maximize your likes, you can also make comments. Indeed, this is considered as one of the most effective approaches to catch attention and encourage more likes. One major advantage of commenting is that this will be disclosed on the notification link.
- Enable subscribers. For a fact, this is the primary phase wherein users can obtain countless of likes for their pictures and status. Take into account that each time you post content, you decide who to share it with. It is worthy of note that when you make your post public, your followers and friends can get or view it in newsfeed and everyone can see it. Meanwhile, if you set your post as private and are only exclusively shared to your friends, the number of likes will be limited.
There are other alternatives to maximize the number of likes but these are a bit risky:
- You can use auto liking websites to get more likes on the content that you share. These are becoming increasingly very famous and in just one click it is possible to gather a hundred likes. However, these require access which is referred to as token. If you share tokens to these websites there is a great possibility that your account will be hacked.
- You may consider like exchange websites for obtaining likes. This is not highly recommended mainly because users are forced to like other content, post and status as well. This means that you might require the assistance of following sites.